PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo Items are not in stock
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
The IS5160H seal is designed with a 90º angle aluminium carrier and is used to prevent draught and dust penetration on sliding doors.
The angled aluminium carriers can be fitted with either 13mm, 19mm or 25mm black nylon brush. (50mm brush is also available upon request).
- Min. 23mm / max. 29mm (with 25mm brush insert)
(Gap size dependent upon brush size utilised)
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 3000mm
(Brush lengths to be confirmed upon placement of order.)
- Silver anodised aluminium carrier with black nylon brush
- Brush seals (within carriers) can be screw fixed or self-adhered to the desired surface
- Fixing screws and aggressive backing tape are supplied
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles