PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Most Kilargo Items are not in stock
Please contact us for a freight quote for orders UNDER $450
Free direct Australia wide shipping for Kilargo only orders OVER $450.00*
*Any Item over 3000mm will incur $55.00 long length surcharge
Customers can pick up from our 2 stores for free except items over 3000mm*
Low-profile intumescent perimeter seal set designed to upgrade existing proprietary fire doors.
Allows for a cost-effective and clean build-up of non-rated steel frames with only 15mm stops, in lieu of the conventional 25mm stops required for fire doors.
- Can provide up to 2 hours fire resistance on proprietary fire doors.
- Non compliant fire doors can be salvaged.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Easy retro-fit installation.
- Ideal for fire engineered solutions where extra protection is necessary for life safety.
Consis Twin Fin of 2 x purpose-designed flame retardant PVC top hat sections, encapsulating intumescent material, with aggressive self-adhesive backing tape.
Nominal 2mm to 3mm perimeter gaps.
Dimensions: 1 x (38mm x 1.6mm)
1 x (13mm x 1.6mm)
Standard Colour: White, Silver
Can be painted on-site
The KG5102 intumescent seal set is simply applied to the top and sides of the door frame with rows of aggressive self-adhesive tape. No screw fixing required.
- Fire tested to AS/1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1