Madinoz 2525 Square Entry Handles
PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 15 business days after payment is made.
Note: Most doors in Australia are 40mm thick if your door is thicker you will need longer fixings.
Pull Handle are used as a handling feature for opening and closing doors. (e.g. Usually used but not limited to entrance doors and on kitchen cabinets and drawers, pantries, dressers, and many other small storage)
Pull Handle Function - Facilitates the operation of doors by gripping the pull handle with one or both hands before pulling it to open or close the door.
- Designed for excellence down to the very last detail and exuding fine craftsmanship.
- Offer genuine quality, characterized by clearly defined features – irrespective of shape or size.
- Created in solid, Premium Grade 316 Stainless Steel for internal & external use in high traffic buildings.
- Square section allows for positive grip and comfortable ease of use.
- Made from Premium Grade 316 Satin or Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Green Star Rated "A" Level GECA certification
- High Durability with Concealed Fixings
- Projection: 50mm
- Rail Section: 10mm x 25mm
- Standoff: 25mm x 25mm
- Fixing Centres: 200mm
- Overall Length: 225mm
- Door Function: Back To Back
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel