PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Glassroll 30 is ideal for cabinets and display units. Glassroll 30 is one of the easiest cabinet
systems to install and adjust. Unlike many others there is no need to remove and replace
the panel numerous times to find the optimum height. Adjustment is possible with the
glass panel in place, making installation accurate, quick and easy. For security, Glassroll
comes with its own dedicated lock as an optional extra, which fits to the glazing rail.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Endfold 25 Accessories
- Suitable for interior sliding frameless glass or panels of mirror, plastic or
veneered timber. Used for showcases, bathroom cabinets, hatches and
reception counter windows.
- The double run system for bi-passing panels uses anodised aluminum
and bottom rollers. Vertical adjustment possible when panels are in situ.
- Panels can be secured by a specially designed cylinder lock.
- Max. Panel Weight: 30kg
- Max. Panel Area: 2.5m2
- Max. Panel Thickness: 6mm
- Panels must be 6mm thick to accept the appropriate glazing strip.
- (GR30-12/2): Opening Width: 1200mm, 2 Panels
- (GR30-15/2): Opening Width: 1500mm, 2 Panels
- (GR30-18/2): Opening Width: 1800mm, 2 Panels
Each Set Includes:
- Top guide with woolpile
- Two glazing rails with PVC
- Glazing strip
- Bottom rail
- Four bottom rollers
- Four end caps
- Two finger pulls
- All timber screws and installation instructions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.