PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
The Single Run 120 system is designed for interior and exterior sliding doors and shutters in residential or light commercial applications for panels up to 120kg. Cast stainless steel hangers use precision bearings with nylon outer tyres to provide smooth operation. Hangers also work with timber, metal and MDF panels making this durable solution ideal for all high traffic environments, especially when corrosion resistance is required.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Single Run 120 Accessories
- Widely used in lighter commercial and industrial applications.
- To accommodate different building designs, panels can slide to one or both sides.
- Hinged panel for easy access may be incorporated into a sliding system.
- Where panels are fitted externally, a canopy is recommended.
- For ease of operation, it is recommended that the panel width should not exceed 75% of panel height.
- Timber panels for interior use can be of flush construction or glazed. Timber panels for industrial applications should be framed, ledged and braced. Metal panels should be constructed of box section, channel or angle framing, well braced and clad with flat or corrugated sheets.
- Max Panel Weight: 120kg
- Max Panel Height: 3000mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 19mm
- Max Panel Width: 950mm and 1450mm
- Track Length: 2000mm and 3000mm
- Finish: Chrome Steel Bearings, Mill Track and Stainless Steel Bearings, Anodised Track
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.