PLEASE NOTE: Track system only (we don't sell doors)
PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
The Single Run 80 system is designed for interior and exterior sliding shutters and panels up to 80kg in weight for residential or light commercial applications. The system is suitable for single panels sliding to one side or two panels bi-parting in a single run of track. Alternatively, panels can slide parallel to each other to suit almost any configuration.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Single Run 80 Accessories
- Widely used in residential and shutter applications.
- To cover any width of opening, any number of panels can be used.
- To accommodate different building designs, panels can slide to one or both sides.
- Where panels are fitted externally, a canopy is recommended.
- For ease of operation it is recommended that the panel width should not exceed 75% of panel height.
- Timber panels for interior use can be of flush construction or glazed. Timber panels for industrial applications should be framed, ledged and braced. Metal panels should be constructed of box section, channel or angle framing, well braced and clad with flat or corrugated sheets.
- Max Panel Weight: 80kg
- Max Panel Height: 3000mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 28mm
- Max Panel Width: 950mm and 1450mm
- Track Length: 2000mm and 3000mm
- Finish: Chrome Steel Bearings, Mill Track and Stainless Steel Bearings, Anodised Track