PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Designed for residential or light commercial, sliding timber panels of either framed glass or flush panel construction. Ideal for bi-passing cupboards, cabinets or wardrobes with panels up to 25kg. The stainless steel fixing plate and nylon tyred precision bearing ensure long lasting life cycle with smooth and quiet operation on the aluminum rail. Standard kits are available making this the total cabinet hardware solution.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Timberoll 25 Accessories
- Suitable for interior sliding timber panels for cupboards, wardrobes, built-in furniture and applications where a quiet, smooth action is required.
- Any opening width may be accommodated and panels can slide on single or multiple lines of rail.
- Suitable for use with timber-framed panels of flush, panelled, glazed or medium density fibreboard (MDF). Bottom rail of the panel must have provision to accommodate rollers.
- Max Panel Weight: 25kg
- Max Panel Width: 900mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 16mm
- Opening Width: 1200mm for 2 Panels, 1500mm for 2 Panels, and 1800mm for 2 Panels
Each Set Includes:
- 2 x Top Guide
- 2 x Bottom Rails
- 4 x Top Guides
- 4 x 85N Bottom Rollers
- All Screws
- Installation Instructions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.