PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Wardrobe Roll 50 is designed for bypassing, bottom rolling panels. The streamline aluminum profiles provide a clean frame making this system ideal for built-in wardrobes. The 50kg panels can be fitted with Brio's 50SCT Soft Close accessory which ensures panels are caught and closed gently, avoiding slamming doors from causing noise or injury.
A mild steel casing houses a precision bearing with nylon tyre which provides whisper quiet operation and long lasting life cycle.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Wardrobe Roll 50 Accessories
- Suitable for interior sliding timber panels for wardrobes, built-in furniture and other applications where a quiet, smooth action is required.
- The double run system for bi-passing panels uses clear anodised or powder coated white aluminum and bottom rollers. Vertical adjustment possible when panels are in situ.
- Clean line profiles on the double head guide and sill provide a discreet framing system which also works with an optional soft close. Soft closes ensure panels are stopped gently, protecting little hands from slamming doors.
- Suitable for use with lightly constructed timber-framed panels of flush or panelled construction. Bottom rail of the panel must have provision to accommodate rollers.
- Max Panel Weight: 50kg
- Max Panel Width: 820mm
- Panel Thickness: 30-40mm
- Opening Width: 4880mm, 1620mm for 2 Panels and 2420mm for 3 Panels
- Finish: Powder Coat White and Clear Anodised
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.