PLEASE NOTE: Track system only (we don't sell doors)
PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
* Freight - Bulky Item Shipping. You are purchasing a bulky item. Please finalise your order and we'll contact you soon with a delivery quote. If you wish to cancel your order after receving the quote, a full refund will be issued. *
Zero Clearance 120 achieves a clearance of 3.5 mm between the track and top of the panel. With no hanger plates or screws protruding above the top edge of the panel, it can be adjusted to achieve a minimal "zero clearance" look. Ideally suited for sliding timber panels up to 120kg in both residential and commercial applications. Brio's comprehensive range of bottom channels and guides, extends the zero clearance look to the floor.
Brio's optional 120R track has been designed to work with ceiling tiles making Zero Clearance 120 the perfect solution for office fit outs and sliding partitions.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Zero Clearance 120 Accessories
- Designed to achieve minimal clearances of just 3.5mm between the top edge of the panel and underside of the track concealing all moving parts.
- Ideally suited for floor to ceiling straight sliding timber panels in both residential and commercial applications.
- Zero Clearance 120 hangers are cast 316 stainless steel with precision bearings suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- For ease of operation, it is recommended that the panel width should not exceed 75% of panel height.
- Timber panels for interior use can be flush construction or glazed.
- Max Panel Weight: 120kg
- Max Panel Height: 3000mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 32mm
- Max Panel Width: 950mm
- Track Length: 2000mm
- Finish: Chrome Steel Bearings, Mill Track
- Length: 214cm
- Width: 4.5cm
- Height: 4cm
- Weight: 2.4 Kg
Each Set Includes:
- 120 Track
- 2 x Hanger
- 2 x Hanger Stops
- 1 x Guide
- Installation Instructions