PLEASE NOTE: This item is Non-returnable. Upon placing your order, it CAN'T be cancelled or returned (unless faulty or damaged)
This is a non-stocked item which has a handling time of 5 business days after payment is made.
Zero Clearance 100 achieves clearances of just 2.5mm between the track and top of the panel. With no hanger plates or screws protruding above the top edge of the panel, it can be adjusted to achieve a minimal "zero clearance" look. Ideally suited for sliding timber panels up to 100kg in both residential and commercial applications. Brio's comprehensive range of bottom channels and guides, extends the zero clearance look to the floor.
For Additional Accessories Please See Listing Zero Clearance 100 Accessories
- Designed to achieve minimal clearances of just 2.5mm between the top edge of the panel and underside of the track concealing all moving parts.
- Ideally suited for floor to ceiling straight sliding timber panels in both residential and commercial applications.
- The smooth track profile can be easily recessed into the ceiling to further enhance the clean-lines of the applications.
- For ease of operation, it is recommended that the panel width should not exceed 75% of panel height.
- Timber panels for interior use can be flush construction or glazed.
- Max Leaf Weight: 100kg
- Max Leaf Height: 3000mm
- Min Panel Thickness: 32mm
- Max Panel Width: 950mm and 1450mm
- Track Length: 2000mm and 3000mm
- Finish: Chrome Steel Bearings, Mill Track and Stainless Steel Bearings, Anodised Track
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.