- H300 has a 13.6mm rise over 180 degrees
- These hinges cause the door to SHUT
- To ensure correct working, pairs of rising butts must be fitted coaxially with screws supplied
- Please consider the head/frame/ceiling detail as the door will rise 13.6mm over 180 degrees opening
- When fitted and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, these hinges have a 10-year guarantee
- Supplied with m5 x 32mm wood screws
- Size: 100x77x3mm
- Max. Door Weight: 50kg
- Min. Door Thickness: 29mm
- Handing: Left and Right Hand
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
Note: These hinges are not to be confused with HI-LOAD range - in that they require maintenance. After fitting, the cam faces and pins must be lubricated with grease in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
|Brand||Royde & Tucker|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Keeler Hardware (Sydney Central Locksmiths) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.